Friday, October 07, 2011

Setting a New Goal This Week

Hello out there. Is anybody there? I have been working on a book and got lost in it revising and changing and editing and I've been wondering when I will finish it. What first began as an idea for an APP turned into so many illustrations I realized I had enough for a book. So...I finished it as a book. But then I started having second thoughts about the character design.
And then my computer had major problems and I ended up with a new computer which is absolutely lovely so far. Fortunately I saved and backed up files all along the way. So nothing was lost. I must have created over six gigabytes of files working on this.
Then once I had the new computer up and running I changed all the characters from piggies into kids. And I like the kids much better. This led me into doing some research about costume and current fashion.
Now it is October and each day I get closer to an ending of this project.
I have set a goal for finishing by October 31.



On and on and on it goes. I need a support team.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow -- eventful days! Can't wait to see the final product!

Mary Jane said...

Hi Tanya. I wish I had your confidence. Thanks for saying that. Now I have to measure up.

Stacy said...

So glad to see you working away Mary Jane! I know you have it in you to finish and get published. It is consuming work for sure, but fun to have a project I think. I'm out here cheering you on even if you don't see me around much. Best of luck!! :)

Mary Jane said...

Hi Stacy. I can hear you cheering. I loved your little video of your home exhibition of paintings. Glad you came by. Thanks.